These sketches start by taking some information from from the UK Government Covid Testing Data and turning this information into abstracted forms.
A basic clock with day of week, date and time.
Distractions for the cat.
A variation on flappy bird. Soduko solver.Naughts and Crosses.
A few 3D animations
Animations to help mental focus.
A phillotaxis illusion.
Snowfall, Sea and Sun, and the inevitable Rain.
An example of pointillism. Your photo in dots. Click or touch to pause/resume. Space bar or two touches to retake picture.
Source code is available here: https://github.com/berni421/p5js
Feed the Cat
Please make a financial gift to support my software projects, and help to feed the cat. https://www.elbourn.com/feed-the-cat/
These examples are made possible using information and tools provided by:
- https://atom.io/ – Free and open source text editor, brought to you by GitHub
- https://github.com – The largest and most advanced development platform in the world.
- https://thecodingtrain.com/ – All aboard the Coding Train with Daniel Shiffman, a YouTube channel dedicated to beginner-friendly creative coding tutorials and challenges.
- https://www.ionos.co.uk/ – the hosting and cloud partner of choice for small and medium-sized businesses.
- https://www.apache.org/ – Incorporated in 1999, the all-volunteer Foundation oversees more than 350 leading Open Source projects, including Apache HTTP Server — the world’s most popular Web server software since its creation in 1994.
- https://www.debian.org/ – a complete Free Operating System!